AP YSR Jalakala Scheme 2022 | AP YSR Jalakala Scheme online apply | AP YSR Jalakala | registration AP YSR Jalakala Scheme | AP YSR Jalakala Scheme | Andhra Pradesh Free Borewell Scheme
- 1 AP YSR Jalakala Scheme 2022
- 2 AP YSR Jalakala Scheme 2022
- 3 Aim of the AP YSR Jalakala Scheme 2022
- 4 Overview of AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme 2022
- 5 Advantages of Andhra Pradesh Free Borewell Scheme
- 6 YSR Jala Kala Scheme Latest Update
- 7 Features Of AP YSR Jalakala Scheme
- 8 Working Proess Of Jalakala Scheme 2022
- 9 Updated Eligibility Criteria Of YSR Jalakala Scheme Online
- 10 Online Apply Process of YSR Jala Kala Scheme 2022
- 11 How To Check Application Status?
- 12 What is the YSR Jalakala Scheme ?
- 13 What are the Eligibility Criteria for YSR Jalakala Scheme
- 14 What are the benefits of YSR Jalakala Scheme?
AP YSR Jalakala Scheme 2022
Welcome, today we will discuss the newly launched scheme by Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy of the Andhra Pradesh. He has kept his other election promise so he launched the ‘YSR Jalakala’ project. On Monday the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has been launched a new scheme as promised by him to provide irrigated water for agriculture purposes from his camp office. Under this scheme, he will promise to supply free borewells to 3 lakh farmers for agricultural purposes across the state. Through this project, the government will irrigate 5 lakh acres of land through free borewells. The total money has been set by the government to spend Rs 2,340 crop.
AP YSR Jalakala Scheme 2022
It is familiar that Jagan, who observed the predicament of the landholder (farmers) who rely on the Borewells for irrigation purposes. He promised the farmers at the time that he would help them. Under the YSR Jala Kala, the small and medium farmers can avail of the benefits that have no open-source water for irrigation of their cultivated land.
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy will promise to launch YSR Jala Kala to promote the small farmers. During his padayatra of 3,648-km, Mr. Jagan has met many farmers, he notices that most of the cultivated fields of the farmers were desiccated due to a shortage of water resources in the state. They describe to him how these farmers were being suffered and were unwillingly pushed into debts for drilling borewells for irrigation.
Aim of the AP YSR Jalakala Scheme 2022
Andhra Pradesh government now decided to supply them free of cost bore-wells to farmers through the AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme. Those farmers or a group of a countryman who has 2.5 to 5 acres of land then they can register themselves for the YSR Jala Kala. The applicant can apply both online as well as through the village secretariats(offline). The applicant can check the online process to apply for AP YSR Jalakalha Scheme 2022 for farmers. By the AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme, Mr. Jagan has promised to supply the free bore wells to the farmers.
Check this also: YSR Pension Kanuka Beneficiary New List
Overview of AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme 2022
|Name||AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme 2022|
|Launched by||Andhra Pradesh government|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of the Andhra Pradesh state who do not have proper water facilities|
|Objective of the scheme||Providing construction of borewells without any essential cost|
Advantages of Andhra Pradesh Free Borewell Scheme
Through the Andhra Pradesh Free Borewell Scheme there are some of the major advantages given to the farmer in the state which were mentioned below:-
- Free of cost the govt. would be dug up 2 lakh bore-wells to the farmers.
- Irrigation water will supply to irrigate 5 lakh acres of land.
- Under this scheme 3 lakh farmers will avail of its benefits.
YSR Jala Kala Scheme Latest Update
As you are all aware, the Andhra Pradesh government introduced the YSR Jala Kala Scheme for farmers on September 28, 2020. To provide farmers with irrigation amenities, the government has pledged to drill 2 lakh borewells for them at no cost. The government began work on preparing the borewell on November 10, 2020. Now, all qualifying farmers will profit from this program.
Features Of AP YSR Jalakala Scheme
- The Andhra Pradesh government will drill-free borewells for all qualified farmers in the state’s 13 districts as part of the AP YSR Jala Kala project to address the irrigation issue.
- The farmers can submit an offline or online application for a bore well.
- The village secretariat and VRO will verify the applications before sending them to the appropriate APD or MPDO.
- The drilling contractor will then be assigned, and this contractor will survey the groundwater.
- A trained geologist will carry out this groundwater survey. A report will then be given to the concerned AP or MPDO.
- The PD will obtain administrative approval from the district collector/JC.
- Priority will be given to SC/ST/women farmers and small and marginal farmers under the AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme.
- Farmers with an existing bore well and contiguous land measuring 2.5 acres can apply under this program.
- Farmers can establish a group and apply for a bore well under the AP YSR Jala Kala plan if they do not have infectious land of 2.5 acres.
- The borewell site will first undergo a groundwater study before drilling.
Working Proess Of Jalakala Scheme 2022
Wherever there are underground water resources, the drag wells would be located. The specialists would start an inspection of the fields using hydrogeological and topographical overviews to identify where borewells should be uncovered. After the cycle has finished, permission should be granted for bore wells to be found.
This AP YSR Jalakala Plan will ensure that there is an enough supply of water for the water system and will help in increasing farmers’ pay. The AP YSR Jala Kala Plan 2021 calls for the geo-labelling of every borewell discovered. Deductively, borewells would be dug as a precaution against harming the environment. The reasonable steps would ensure that underground water resources shouldn’t be depleted.
Updated Eligibility Criteria Of YSR Jalakala Scheme Online
The Andhra Pradesh government has released new regulations governing who is eligible for the AP YSR Jala Kala program. According to these new regulations, the AP YSR Jala Kala plan can only provide rewards to one farmer’s family. A few applications for three or four nearby borewells in the same region were submitted in days past.
These applications originated from various family members. The two borewells must be at least 200 feet apart to comply with the AP YSR Jala Kala scheme. The government has received a report from the representatives of the rural development department with solutions to this issue. The department has recommended that the government change the qualifying requirements for this program in this report.
- The AP YSR Jala Kala plan is not open to all current and retired government employees.
- Farmers must own at least two and a half acres of land to qualify for the APYSR Jala Kala scheme’s benefits.
- They can apply collectively with nearby farmers if they don’t have that much land.
- A new hydrogeological survey will be conducted if the farmer intends to drill another bore well, and
- DWAMA APD second bore OK excavation will be supervised by MPDO.
- The quality control department will inspect at least 10% of the free bore well.
Online Apply Process of YSR Jala Kala Scheme 2022
- Visit the official site ysrjalakala.ap.gov.in.
- On the web page of the YSR Jala Kala Scheme, candidates have to press the “Launch” button to open the YSR Jalakala homepage otherwise you can directly click on this link
- Now, the applicant has to click on the “Apply for Borewells” link. After that applicants can see the blank space where they have to fill in their Aadhaar number and the one-time password.
- Hit on the Submit button option.
- Hence, the applicant is able to register themselves under YSR Jala Kala Scheme.
- When you enter all the entries like Adhaar number, validate OTP then click on the “Submit” button after that the online application form of YSR Jalakala Scheme Free Borewell will be open. The applicant can fill out the application form and submit it.
How To Check Application Status?
- You must complete the short steps outlined below to verify the status of your application:
- Visit the YSR Jala Kala scheme’s Official Website first.
- Take a look at the homepage’s menu bar.
- There will be a dialogue box.
- Enter the Application Number dialogue box
- Your application number must be entered.
- Select “Track” from the menu.
- Your screen will show the application status.
इस लेख को पढ़ने के लिए आपका बहुत-बहुत धन्यवाद। अगर आपको इस लेख से जुड़ी कोई जानकारी चाहिए तो आप हमें कमेंट बॉक्स के जरिए बता सकते हैं। इस लेख को अपने दोस्तों या रिश्तेदारों के साथ जरूर शेयर करें। एक बार फिर से धन्यवाद।
What is the YSR Jalakala Scheme ?
Under this scheme, he will promise to supply free bore wells to 3 lakh farmers for agricultural purposes across the state. Through this project, the government will irrigate 5 lakh acres of land through free bore wells.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for YSR Jalakala Scheme
Before taking up drilling the Borewell sites to be scientifically recognized by conducting surveys of the groundwater. Those farmers are eligible to apply for this scheme who do not have a bore well and also have 2.5 acres of contiguous land.
What are the benefits of YSR Jalakala Scheme?
Free of cost the govt. would be dug up 2 lakh bore-wells to the farmers.
Irrigation water will supply to irrigate 5 lakh acres of land.
Under this scheme 3 lakh farmers will avail of its benefits.