Patta Chitta Online | TN Patta Chitta Online | View Patta| patta view| view patta chitta | tn taluk office | tn patta chitta| online chitta | patta chitta download | tnpatta| online patta chitta | citta patta | patta chitta online status .
In India, every state government is implementing a new and effective way to save land records online. So there will be transparency in the system and workload can be reduced. The Tamilnadu Government is also making such efforts and trying to keep land records online. The TN government keeps all records on the official website of TN Patta Chitta. The database of these records is called Patta Chitta.
- 1 Patta Chitta Online- Tamil Nadu View Patta Online
- 2 What Is Patta?
- 3 These Legal Points Are Contained In Patta
- 4 What is Chitta?
- 5 Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta Online|தமிழ்நாடு நில தகவல்
- 6 Read also: Tnreginet
- 7 Whether The Land Is A Wetland Or Dryland
- 8 Services Available On Patta Chitta Online
- 9 Documents Required For Patta Chitta Online
- 10 How To Apply For Patta Chitta Online?
- 11 How To Check Status of Patta Chitta Online?
- 12 How To Verify Patta Chitta Certificate? Patta Verification
- 13 How To View A-Register Extract?
- 14 Importance Of Patta Chitta
- 15 What is Patta Chitta?
- 16 How to apply patta chitta online?
- 17 What is the difference between Patta and Chitta?
Patta Chitta Online- Tamil Nadu View Patta Online
This means the land of records in the Tamil language. In this TN Patta and Tn Chitta are two different words and these 2 words have different meanings. In this article, you will get all the information related to Patta Chitta. So read the full article to get proper guidelines about the Patta Chitta.
In this article, we will share the information with our readers about the specifications of Online Land Records. You can also view your land records documents easily, known as Patta Chitta documents. Patta Chitta is a very efficient website to get data related to your land. This website is handled by the Tamil Nadu Government. Patta Chitta is launched by the Tamilnadu Government. With the help of this web portal, you can easily view the land records that are Patta Chitta Details online.
What Is Patta?
- In Tamil Nadu, an online patta is a legal document that acts as a record for a particular piece of land.
- The government gives out this paper in the name of the owner’s property. The document is called the “Record of Rights” (ROR).
These Legal Points Are Contained In Patta
- The owner’s name
- Number of Surveys and Subdivisions
- The name of the district, taluk, and village in question
- One area is equal to 1076 square feet.
- Tax planning details
- Whether or not the land is dry or wet
What is Chitta?
- This record is kept by the Village Administrative Officer (VAO) and the Taluk Office.
- Gives information about who owns the city and how big it is. Things like land. Most importantly, it says that the land is poisonous (because it is a wetland) and moldy (dry land).
Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta Online|தமிழ்நாடு நில தகவல்
As you know that patta is a legal and important document that will act as a revenue record of your land. This Patta is issued by the state government in the name of the owner’s piece of land. This document is also referred to as the “Record of Rights (ROR)”. This Patta Includes mainly the following terms.
- Owner name.
- The number of Patta.
- Survey number and subdivision.
- Name of the respective district, taluk, and village.
- Dimensions or area of the land.
- Tax details.
Read also: Tnreginet
Whether The Land Is A Wetland Or Dryland
Do You Know what Chitta is: If you don’t, see what Chitta is: Basically Chitta is a legal revenue paper about a secure property. This is maintained by the Village Administration Officer (VAO) and in the Taluka office. This document contains several important details like ownership, size, area, and many more details are there in Taluka.
The main purpose of this Chitta is to pertain to a specific piece of land category. Like the land is Wetland (nanjal) or dryland (Punjai). In this ‘nanjai’ means the specific land or area with water bodies. These can be canals, rivers, ponds, etc. While ‘panjai’ means the land has fewer water bodies.
Services Available On Patta Chitta Online
- Patta Chitta online application
- Check the status of Patta Chitta.
- Examine the patta certificate.
- Patta Chitta’s Transfer
- Obtain a copy of the register.
- Verify the location of the poramboke.
Documents Required For Patta Chitta Online
According to the official website of the Tamil Nadu land records, the following documents are required if you are applying for Patta Chitta land records:
- Verification of the sale deed. The original selling deed, together with a photocopy, must be submitted to the tahsildar or the appropriate authority.
- Proof of ownership: You must provide identification to verify that the land you own is yours. As proof of possession, you can submit the following documents:
- Electricity Bill
- Tax Receipt
- Encumbrance Certificate
How To Apply For Patta Chitta Online?
You can apply for Patta online by following the below procedure:
- First, you need to visit the Government of Tamil Nadu’s official website developed for revenue services – http://eservices.tn.gov.in/eservicesnew/index.html.
- Select the Patta copy/A-Register Extract, select ‘View Patta & FMB/Citta/TSLR Extract’.
- You’ll be redirected to a new page wherein you’ll have to select the district and area type (rural/urban) and then click on ‘Submit’.
- Then, you’ll enter the required details such as district, taluk, town, ward, block, survey number, and sub-division number, enter the authentication value and click on submit.
- After the successful submission of all the relevant details, the Town Survey Land Register will issue the Certificate with all the relevant land information. (patta download) The certificate includes information such as type of land, type of construction, survey number, locality, municipal door number, etc.
Read also: Tamil Nadu Rashan Card List 2022
How To Check Status of Patta Chitta Online?
- To check the status of Patta Citta online visit the Official Website.
- On the home page click on Application Status .
- Enter the ‘Application ID’ and the “authentication Values”.
- Upon clicking on ‘Get Status’, you’ll be able to view the status of your application for the transfer of Patta Chitta.
How To Verify Patta Chitta Certificate? Patta Verification
- To validate or verify your Patta certificate, visit the official website.
- On the home page, click on Verify Patta Chitta.
- Enter the ‘Reference Number’ and click on ‘Submit’.
How To View A-Register Extract?
- To see the A-Register Extract, go to the official website.
- Select “view A-Register Extract“ on the home page.
- A new page will appear, prompting you to select a district, taluka, and village.
- Enter the survey number and subdivision number.
- Fill in the authentication value that appears in the image.
- After you submit the form, the document will appear.
Importance Of Patta Chitta
- The Tamil Nadu government keeps Patta and Chitta records of how much land is worth.
- The Patta and Chitta documents are very important in all property-related transactions in Tamil Nadu, such as transferring property, pledging property, getting a legal opinion on property, etc.
Thank you very much for reading this article. If you need any information related to this article, you can tell us through the comment box. Do share this article with your friends or relatives. Thanks once again.
What is Patta Chitta?
This means the land of records in the Tamil language. In this TN Patta and Tn Chitta are two different words and these 2 words have different meanings.
How to apply patta chitta online?
To apply for patta chitta online, you have to visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Land Records and then Select the Patta copy/A-Register Extract, select ‘View Patta & FMB/Citta/TSLR Extract’.
What is the difference between Patta and Chitta?
A patta is a revenue record for a piece of land, whereas a chitta is a document that contains information about the property’s area, size, and ownership.